Using .NET nugets with vvvv gamma
You've heard that with vvvv you can simply use any of the more than 100.000 .NET nuget libraries available? In this webinar we'll show you how easy it is to do that and how to navigate common issues that you may encounter doing so.
You’ve heard that with vvvv you can simply use any of the more than 100.000 .NET libraries available on http://nuget.org? In this webinar we’ll show you how easy it is to do that and how to navigate common issues that you may encounter doing so. You can find all infos on vvvv gamma and VL on http://visualprogramming.net
In this webinar you will learn how to:
For a successful webinar please prepare the following
- Connect to the webinar with a Windows machine
- Please download and install the latest release of vvvv gamma from http://visualprogramming.net
- If you can: Connect a second screen. Put the presenters screen left and patch your vvvv patches on the right. Or vice versa.
- Clean desktop from private stuff. You might be sharing your screen with the others.
You will receive a link with the ticket purchase.
The webinar runs from 18:00 am to 21:00 CET
We take a maximum of 15 participants.
The webinar will happen if we have 5 or more participants.
The webinar language is english.
Have a good reason to visit this course for free? Get in touch!
Sebescudie is a Creative developer at SUPERBIEN, Paris.
What the vvvv?
vvvv gamma is a visual-first live programming environment for the .NET ecosystem. Its language VL combines metaphors known from dataflow, functional and object oriented programming. There is no need to write any code, unless you really want to. If you want, you can also write C# code for it and use any .NET library with it! To give you an idea of the areas vvvv can be helpful in, here is a list of buzz words vvvv is often associated with:
- Generative Design
- Interaction Design
- Data Visualization
- Computer Vision
- Rapid Prototyping
- Physical Computing
- Projection Mapping
- Show Control
Besides staying true to its nature of being a an easy to use and quick prototyping environment, vvvv gammas programming language VL comes with modern features, combining concepts of dataflow and object oriented programming:
- Define your own datatypes (Classes and Records)
- Composed Datatypes (Spread of Spread,..)
- No more binsizes needed!1!!
- Loops to iterate within one frame
- Reactive programming
- Async data processing (multi-threading)
- Easy caching of expensive operations
More information on vvvv gamma: http://visualprogramming.net