NODE on Tour – at the Frankfurter Buchmesse
NODE and Jugend hackt will be present with our own booth during the Frankfurter Buchmesse 2017. Visit us for a chat, some tinkering and AR experiences!
Friday, 13 October 2017
We are invited by the Office for Creative Industries / Hessen Agentur to join THE ARTS+ and present our activities.
We will bring our very personalized Augmented Reality setup to drown in memories and present the wonderful AR publication by Dar-Al-Hookoomeh Project, Shiraz. On Saturday, David, our founder and former festival director, will share some of his creative ideas and approaches on stage!
So if you are around, pay us a visit and hang out with us!
World of Learning Lab
Saturday, 14 October 2017: 9 a.m. until 6.30 p.m.
Sunday, 15 October 2017: 9 a.m. until 5.30 p.m.
The book fair weekend, we will spend together with Jugend hackt Frankfurt am Main at the World of Learning Lab. For two days, we will learn, talk and tinker with you:
- Once more, #NODE17 artists Carolin Liebl and Nikolas Schmid-Pfähler will build robots with you “Let’s build robot bus!”
- You can learn everything about Jugend hackt, how to join of “Improve the world with Code”
- SAP young thinkers will bring their coding language snap! which can be used for “smart gardening” so that sensors know when to water plants and darken rooms if the sun is burning too strong – and you can do your own stuff with it!
- You can build your own Internet-of-Things things
- You can get info on “Chaos macht Schule” – a CCC project that brings together students and hackers to talk about ethics and our digital world from a technical perspective
– or, again, just hang out with us!
Supported by Hopp Foundation!