We need you to make NODE17 happen!
We’re looking for motivated volunteers for a range of tasks before, during and after the festival:
- construction within the space (some day in between June 22nd -25th)
- helping the technical team with sound and light installation
- daily routines like venue clean up, entrance check, welcome desk
- social media support
- exhibition support and guided tours
- mentoring of specific workshops for kids and younger audiences
- dismantling of the festival after the last day (Monday 3rd, Tuesday 4th)
Why volunteer? What you get:
- You will have access to all the workshops, performances and other events held during NODE17! (no guaranteed seat though…)
- You will have the chance to become part of a creative community and learn new skills and the opportunity to meet a range of new people and future collaborators!
- Delicious food and soft drinks will be provided on shift!
- An amazing team of collegues you will have fun with.
Want to get involved?
Be part of our team, enjoy the festival program and help us shape #NODE17 as a volunteer! Please send us an email with your area of interest or the duties that you would like to get involved with to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are really excited to hear from you!